In this course, you will learn
- All about Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), the programming language built directly into Excel.
- What VBA is and how it became part of the Microsoft Office suite.
- How VBA can be used to create user applications, querying a database to perform searches.
- How user interfaces can be built using Excel worksheets, and how buttons can be used to call your code.
- How to manipulate other Excel workbooks, inserting values and saving the file as a PDF! By the time this course is through, you’ll have an excellent knowledge of Excel VBA programming, and will have all the skills you need to start creating your own custom spreadsheet applications.