In this course you will learn
- How you can use Adobe Illustrator to design reusable components and screens for a mobile app prototype, which can later be animated in After Effects.
- How to set up the project file correctly, by choosing the correct document type and organizing the artboards.
- How to break down your sketches into components that can be reused throughout the app, including headers, navigation bars, and dashboard tiles.
- How to convert your components into Illustrator symbols, and lay out the different app screens.
- How to organize your project and export assets for animation.