In this course, you will learn :
- Create CUDA software for running massive computations on common hardware.
- Use libraries to add well-known algorithms to software without having to rewrite existing capabilities.
- Students will learn how to write concurrent software in Python and C/C++.
- Students will gain a basic understanding of GPU hardware and software architectures.
- Introduction to Concurrent Programming with GPUs
- Introduction to Parallel Programming with CUDA
- CUDA at Scale for the Enterprise
- CUDA Advanced Libraries