In this course, you will :
- Discover the fundamentals of Design Thinking, why you should use it, and how to make it more human-centered. Then examine the mindset, process, and tools required to think like a designer.
- Discover Lisa's tried-and-true 5-step Design Thinking framework and learn how to begin learning by doing.
- Conduct qualitative research to discover what your users require and which problems are the most important to solve.
- Before creating a customer empathy map and applying it to your design, learn how to clearly define the problem.
- Walks you through the process of creating a rapid prototype of an app once you have a concept. Learn how to test and improve your prototype now that you have it.
- Learn how to decide whether to pursue our solution further or adapt it based on user feedback.
- Finish the course by hearing some tips on how to improve your projects with strategic workshops and seeing how to step into a creative leadership role by learning to professionally facilitate.
1. Design Thinking Basics
- Design Thinking: The Meaning and Purpose
- The Mindset: Thinking Like a Designer
- The Process: The 5 Phases of Design Thinking
- The Right Start
2. Understanding the Customer's Needs and Providing Solutions
- Customer Empathy: Who Are You Designing For?
- Customer Empathy: Conducting Interviews and Creating Empathy Maps
- Defining the Problem
- Framing the Problem
- The Ideation Process: Brainstorming
- Developing One Idea to Build the Concept
3. Prototyping, Testing, and Evaluating
- From Concept to Prototype
- User Testing: Getting Feedback
4. Applying Your Skills: What Now?
- Strategic Workshops: Moving Up a Level
- How to Stand Out as a Designer