In this course, you will :
- Utilize structured methods for gathering observations, breaking cognitive fixedness, and generating creative solutions to problems.
- Apply innovative solutions and behavior-change analysis to internal team processes and innovation development.
- Create a strategic innovation toolkit and understand when and how to use design thinking and innovative problem-solving tools and exercises.
- Empathy is essential when using human-centered design techniques such as user research, user experience, prototyping, and journey mapping.
- Assess group dynamics and improve team performance with tools and processes that promote collaboration and development iteration.
- Encourage teams to draw on a diverse range of professional experiences and backgrounds, and to foster stronger collaboration dynamics in order to improve their approach to innovation.
- Clarify: Empathy and Understanding
- Ideate, Part 1: Tools for Generating Ideas
- Ideate, Part 2: User Values and Behaviors
- Develop: An Experimentation Mindset
- Implement: Communication and Structure