In this course, you will learn:
- The nature of human creativity and innovation.
- How design thinking and creativity can help businesses overcome challenging problems.
- Design thinking is a method and a set of tools.
- Different types of creativity and design processes, as well as how they can be applied to come up with superior ideas.
- How to use a number of techniques to assist validate your ideas so that they have a better chance of being implemented.
- Design sprints are used to integrate the course's various aspects into a methodical technique for generating and testing new ideas.
- How to create organizations that foster creativity and innovation.