In this course, you will learn
- The nature of human creativity and innovation,
- How creativity and design thinking help business to solve complex problems,
- The process and tools of design thinking,
- Different creativity and design processes and how it can be used to generate better ideas,
- How to use a variety of tools to help validate your ideas to improve their chances for impact,
- The use of design sprints to integrate the different elements of the course into a systematic method for generating and testing new ideas,
- How to build organizations that support creative and innovative thinking.