In this course, you will learn :
- The principles of modular design in game art.
- to create a fleet of spaceships from simple geometrical forms.
- to design cartoon character heads suitable for any mobile game.
- to create a modular goblin army armed with fantasy weapons.
- and of course a lot of Inkscape tricks to make your work more efficient!
- What is real modular design?
- When to use modular design? Is it for me?
- Steps of the modular game asset design process
- Planning and designing the spaceship moduls
- Create more moduls and guns for the spaceships
- Finishing the spaceships and assemble some variations
- Start to create a set of modular cartoon faces!
- Create the mouth and eyebrow moduls
- Finish the cartoon head game assets by adding some hairstyles
- Create the blueprint and the first goblin head
- Design 2 more goblin heads
- Add three bodies to the heads
- Creating goblin arms and goblin legs
- Create a set of fantasy weapons for our goblin minions!