In this course, you will :
- A to Z Guide to designing, drawing, and testing any electronic component that comes in hand, using one of the most popular software in the electronics industry. After completing this course, you will be a master at making your own electric component.
- You will learn how to make your own electronics components and will be able to mass produce any electronics item that you find useful.
- Along with the software package that will be used in this course, video lectures are included.
- The course begins with an introduction to electronic circuit design software, followed by lessons for beginners to help you become an expert, and finally, we will create fully functional electronic components and prepare them for mass production in the manner of a professional.
- You only need a laptop and headphones for this course.
- This course is open to feedback and suggestions.
- Why should you take this course? Because you will learn by doing rather than hearing, and you will become an expert in creating your own electronic items.
- Download and Install Altium Designer
- Creating Your Component
- Using the newly created Item