In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create a realistic miniature model of a fully decorated and detailed room.
- Learn model-making techniques to scale, design, and build your own miniature world. Your only limit is your own creativity!
- Learn about the various tools and materials required. Jessica gives you a detailed explanation of what to get and makes recommendations.
- Next, get inspired by imagining how you want your room to look.
- Create an inspiration board and experiment with different styles.
- Then, discover how to use scales and measurements, as well as the various components of a floor plan.
- Plans Explained
- Scale Explained
- Inspiration Boards
- Materials and Tools
2. Building the Walls, Windows and Floor
- Assembly of Your Model
- Making the Floor
- Panelled Wall
- Measuring and Cutting Out
3. Furniture and Accessories
- Mid-Century Lounge Chair
- Seat Pads for the Lounge Chair
- Corona Chair
- Coffee Table
4. Accessories and Applications
- Final Tips
- Assembly and Other Room Ideas
- Starburst Clock