In this course, you will :
- Learn what it takes to tell a compelling storey with data and how to select the best plot type, encodings, and annotations to polish your plots.
- Understand why visualisation is important in data analysis practise, as well as the differences between exploratory and explanatory analysis and the role of data visualisation in each.
- Learn how to create illuminating charts of your data analyses so that you can communicate findings to others in the most effective way possible.
- Data Visualization in Data Analysis
- Design of Visualizations
- Univariate Exploration of Data
- Bivariate Exploration of Data
- Multivariate Exploration of Data
- Explanatory Visulizations
- Visulization Case Study