In this course, you will :
- Learn about the skills required for your data team and how to structure that team to meet the needs of your organisation. Data is all around us! Understand the data sources available to your company and how to store that data.
- Learn how to use dashboards and A/B tests to analyse and visualise your data.
- learn about some of the most exciting machine learning topics, such as clustering, time series prediction, natural language processing (NLP), deep learning, and explainable AI! Along the way, you'll learn about a wide range of real-world data science applications and gain a better understanding of these concepts through hands-on exercises.
- Introduction to Data Science
- Data Collection and Storage
- Analysis and Visualization