In this course, you will :
- Describe the role of data science in various contexts.
- Understand the impact of Statistics and Machine Learning on Data Science.
- Use the key terms that data scientists use.
- Predict the success of a Data Science project.
- How to define the role of data science in various contexts.
- The roles of statistics, machine learning, and software engineering in data science.
- Explain the structure of a data science project.
- Be familiar with the key terms and tools used by data scientists.
- How to tell the difference between a successful and unsuccessful data science project.
- A data science manager's role.
A Crash Course in Data Science
- What is Data Science?
- Statistics by example activities
- Machine learning, the basics
- Machine learning further reading
- What is Software Engineering for Data Science?
- The Structure of a Data Science Project
- The outputs of a data science experiment
- The four secrets of a successful data science experiment
- Data Scientist Toolbox
- Separating Hype from Value