In this course, you will :
- shares the fundamentals of using graph analytics, also known as network analysis, to analyse data.
- Heather starts by going over the components of a network analysis and explaining the benefits of using a graph analytics approach.
- The author then walks through the key applications of graph analytics when reviewing data.
- Heather concludes the course by discussing career opportunities in the field of graph analytics.
- After completing this course, you will have a better understanding of what graph analytics is and how it can be used in your analytics career.
1. Understanding Graph Analytics
- Demystifying graph analytics
- Nodes, edges, and properties
2. Benefits and Applications
- Applying graph analytics
- Social networks and marketing
- Financial analysis