If you want to move into a management position in cybersecurity and mobility, this course is for you. You will be able to analyse innovations driving the rapid spread of information technology and how they present new challenges for data protection through interviews with industry experts in this field. After completing this course, you will be able to describe how the nature of the threat evolves as perpetrators use a growing set of sophisticated tools to exploit our growing reliance on networks for critical-data exchange.
After completing the course modules, you will be able to explain why yesterday's prevention strategies are no longer effective in preventing advanced, targeted attacks. Effective cybersecurity must be multidimensional and tiered, because threats can come from virtually anywhere, target multiple levels of an organisation, and sometimes persist for months or years before an information security staff is made aware of an attack or breach. As a result, securing networks necessitates a multifaceted approach that incorporates several components.
1. Mobility Inc.
- What is BYOD?
- Mobility and Cloud Computing
- Mobility and Globalization
- Mobility and the Modern Workforce
- Mobility and the Internet of Things
- SAP's Chris and Mandy on BYOD and Policy Management
- Importance of Cybersecurity
- SAP's Chris and Mandy on Mobility, Cybersecurity, and IoT
- The Mobility Threat Ecosystem
3. What's Next?
- The Gartner Hype Cycle
- SAP's Chris and Mandy on the Future of Mobility and Cybersecurity
- The Future of Cybersecurity
- The Future of Mobility