In this course, you will learn :
- An overview of cyber security.
- Fundamentals and Fundamental Principles
- Examples to help you understand various cyber security threats.
- Data Protection and Cyber Security Risks
- Be cautious and vigilant when booking tickets online, using net banking, or sending emails.
- With real-time examples, learn how to STAY SAFE while using Social Media, Games, and Digital Wallets.
- Parenting in the Digital Age, Cyberbullying and Harassment, and Solutions
- Cyber Security Hygiene is a mandate.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Backup, storage, and restoration of data
1. Introduction to Cyber Security
- What is cyber security?
- Why you need to learn?
- What is Computer, Information and Cyber Security?
- Basic Principles of Information Security
- Security Controls
- Information Assets and Asset Owners
2. Cyber Security Threats
- Hackers and Predators
- Malware, Spyware and Ransomware
- Keyloggers and Trojan Horse
- Bot and Botnets
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Image Spam
- Social Hacking
- Unpatched Software
- Eaves Dropping
3. Mitigate Cyber Security Risks and Protect your Data
- Keep Software up-to-date
- Install Antivirus protection software
- Backup critical data
- Educate the Employees
- Cyber Security Policies for Employees
- Outsourcing key cyber security functions
- Secure your Infra Structure
- Implement MFA (Multi Factor Authentication)
4. Be Safe and Vigilant:
- Browser Safety Threats.
- Online Ticket Booking
- Online Banking
- Social Media like Facebook, whtsapp
- Digital Wallets
- Online Games
- Mobile Safety
- Parenting in Digital Age
- Cyber Bullying/ Cyber Harassment
- Other Cyber Security Hygiene
5. Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Backup, Storage, Restoration