In this course, you will learn :
- Students will be able to provide information on Curanderismo's history, traditions, rituals, herbs, and remedies.
- Students will be able to analyse the curative remedies of Southwest plants for medicinal purposes.
- Students will be able to describe how plants can be used in water-based microdosis, alcohol-based tinctures, juice therapy, oils, and smoke.
1. Introduction to Curanderismo: The Art of Traditional Medicine, Interviews with Traditional Healers.
- Interview with Cheo Torres
- Interview with Arturo Ornelas
- Interview with Tonita Gonzales
- Interview with Rita Navarrete
2. Plants of the Southwest, Medicinal Plants for the Digestive System.
3. Medicinal Plants for the Nervous System, Tinctures and Microdosis.
4. Juice Therapy | Jugoterapia, Geotherapy
5. Healing with Herbal Oils, Herbal Smoke for Healing.