In this course, you will learn:
- A radical viewpoint on customer service culture.
- The fundamentals of customer service research.
- How to evaluate and create services.
- What is the best way to analyse customer interactions?
- Service experience: Comparative analysis
- Existing theories of service
- Ethnomethodology: Analysis of customer interactions
- Hospitality: A critical perspective
- Aesthetic of service: Taste and manners
- Dialectic of customer relations
- Service design from cultural perspective