In this course, you will :
- Learn everything there is to know about cryptocurrency fundamentals, including the underlying Blockchain technology.
- Discover more about Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
- Learn about Australian cryptocurrency exchanges, how to open an account, and be familiar with customer and anti-money laundering laws.
- Learn how to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies, as well as how to use digital wallets.
- Learn about the risks of cryptocurrency investment, such as scams, hacks, phishing, and pump and dump schemes.
- Learn how to choose which cryptocurrencies to invest in and how to use proper investment strategies.
- Learn about some excellent resources for expanding your knowledge of investment fundamentals, as well as where to find cryptocurrency communities.
1. Introduction to Cryptocurrencies
- Section Introduction
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ripple?
- What are tokens and how are they used?
2. The Blockchain
- What is a Blockchain and how does it work?
- Blockchain applications
3. Cryptocurrency as an investment
- Crypto Market vs the Stock Market
- Supply and Demand Economics
- Benefits of Cryptocurrencies over Stocks
4. Cryptocurrency exchanges
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Buy and Sell orders
5. Creating an exchange account
- Creating a CoinSpot account
- Buying some Bitcoin and Ethereum on CoinSpot
- Creating a Binance Account
- Buying an Alt-Coin on Binance
- Storing Bitcoin and Ethereum in a wallet
6. Risks of investing in Cryptocurrencies
- Market Volatility
- Scams, Hacks, and Phishing
- Pump and Dump Schemes