In this course, you will learn:
- Contracts, trust, and promise are discussed from a theoretical standpoint.
- How to make a contract by making a legitimate offer and accepting it.
- Contract enforcement has its limitations.
- The contractual performance is excused due to a variety of issues.
- Remedies available in the event of a contract breach.
- The ability of third parties to enforce contracts.
- Contract law's stumbling blocks.
- Courts' interpretation of contracts.
- Contracts and their Relationships to Agencies, Partnerships, Corporations, and Regulation
- How to apply these fundamental concepts to contracts and understand potential challenges and outcomes by reading them.