In this course, you will :
- Discover how to use AWS services to implement DevOps best practises.
- Investigate implementing a source control strategy within your development team.
- Learn how to describe your cloud infrastructure and configuration using infrastructure as code.
- Learn how to set up robust continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines that can intelligently test and deploy your software.
1. Designing a Source Control Strategy with CodeCommit
- Why Learn DevOps?
- What Is DevOps and CI/CD?
- Version Control Systems
- Git Essentials
- Forks and Branches
- Git Workflows
- Repository Hosting Tools
2. Infrastructure as Code
- Infrastructure as Code Benefits
- AWS CloudFormation Essentials
3. Building and Testing
- What Is AWS CodeBuild?
- Build Spec Files
4. Application Deployment with CodeDeploy
- What Is AWS CodeDeploy?
- AWS CodeDeploy Concepts
- Deployment Types: In-place Deployments
- Deployment Types: Blue/Green Deployments
- AppSpec Files
- AppSpec Hooks
5. Creating Deployment Pipelines
- What Is AWS CodePipeline?
- CodePipeline Actions and Artifacts