In this course, you will :
- Introduction to AWS – including cloud computing, examination details, and getting started with AWS and console.
- Security and Identity Management Compliance – understanding IAM, Key Management Services, and AWS Sheild..
- Introduction and Configuration of Amazon EC2 – Creating an EC2 instance, creating AMIs, deploying EC2s, load balancers, bootstrap scripts, etc..
- AWS Object Storage and CDN – S3, Glacier and Cloud Front – Creating an S3 bucket, version control, Amazon Elastic File System.
- Content Delivery Using AW S Route53 Service – configuring DNS, registering your Domain Name, Using Route53, and assigning different policies.
- Managing Databases on AWS – Introduction to AWS Database, launching RDS instances, configuring warehousing, deploying ElastiCache, etc..
- Configure Networking and Content Delivery – VPC, Cloud Front And ELB – Building your own custom VPC, configuring VPN DNS, ELB's & VPCs, NATs vs Bastions, etc..
- Using Messaging and Application Services – SQS, Amazon Pinpoint Services, SWF , SNS , Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon Transcoder.
- Using Kinesis Streams – Understanding Kinesis and creating streams.