In this course, you will :
- Learn what a grounding system is and how to install one effectively.
- understand how a residual current device ( RCD ) operates.
- Understand the effects current has on the human body.
- Know how to connect a site electrical distribution system.
- Understand how a generator is connected.
- Know how to install electrical cables across a roadway.
- Understand electrical diversity and how it can be used..
- Learn a basic methodlogy for sizing electrical breakers.
- Learn how to size electrical cables for current capacity and volt drop.
- Understand how a lock and tag system can be used to make an electrical system safe.
- Learn how to safely energise an electrical system for the first time.
- Understand the different types of electrical fault.
- Understand the difference between balanced and unbalanced loads.