In this course, you will learn :
- Establishing a wireless penetration testing lab.
- WPA/WPA2 PSK password cracking
- Aircrack-ng software (Airmon-ng, Airodump-ng, Aireplay-ng, Airbase-ng)
- Attack on Denial of Service (DoS).
- Hashcat (Brute-force attack, Dictionary attack, Combinator attack, Rule-based attack ). (Brute-force attack, Dictionary attack, Combinator attack, Rule-based attack ).
- Two potent MITM techniques.
- Using a captive portral, the evil twin attacks.
- Method for faking firmware upgrades.
- Attack the rainbow table with genpmk and cowpatty.
- Viewing saved passwords with CMD.
- Making a simple batch script to steal previously saved passwords.
- Creating an undetectable and invisible EXE from a batch script.
- Using a USB an simple social engineering to steal wifi passwords
- WEP Cracking
- Creating Evil-Twin AP from Scratch
- Configuring SSL with Openssl
- Dnsmasq and Hostapd
- Integrating custom template into Airgeddon
- Social Engineering-Steal WIFI Passwords with USB
- Setting Up Wireless Penetration Testing Lab
- Basic Wireless Attacking Techniqus (WPA/WPA2-PSK Cracking)
- Advanced Pssword Cracking with Hashcat
- Automating WPA/WPA2-PSK Cracking with Wifite
- WEP Cracking (Article)
- Quiz to Recap your Knowledge
- Powerfull Man In The Middle Techniqes
- Creating Evil-Twin AP from Scratch ( Advanced )