In this course, you will:
- Learn about why Ethical Hacking is such a fascinating field by getting an overview of the course.
- Conduct a vulnerability scan with automated tools, manage prioritization and response, and grade the vulnerabilities discovered.
- Use test scopes to comprehend the context and objectives of an audit, collect information about our target, investigate vulnerabilities, execute exploits, and create useful reports on our findings.
- In application audits, use OWASP WTG techniques, construct HTTP requests to access target systems, and use semi-automated and fully-automated technologies.
- Explore the methods used by malevolent hackers to persuade individuals to take specified activities, run a phishing simulation, construct and deliver malware, and design a successful landing page.
- To detect information leakage, use open-source intelligence approaches. Exploratory Link Analysis approaches can be used to mine data, create linkages between data, and examine the links.
- Use the knowledge you've gained in this course to oversee a full-fledged security assessment of a fake corporation called ExampleCorp.
- Vulnerability Management
- System Auditing
- Application Auditing
- Social Engineering
- Audit ExampleCorp