In this course, you will learn:
- Basics Of Excel.
- Creating Beautiful Data.
- Working With Cells.
- Working With Row,Column & Table.
- Working With Fomulas & function.
- working with charts & Graphics.
- Analyzing Different Data & Appendixes.
- Programming With VBA.
- Advanced Excel.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Excel and become an effective user. The target audience for the course are those who have never used Excel before and those who are beginner level users. You would need a copy of Microsoft Excel for Windows since you will be practicing along with the course. I use Excel 2013 for Windows in the videos but any version with Excel 2007 for Windows or later would work.Your professional instructor will talk you through Excel features, starting with the basics, from creating files to editing existing documents. You'll start with creating a new workbook and entering text and numbers, moving onto saving and printing your documents.
- Users with a basic knowledge of Excel
- From beginners, to advanced users, this course is perfect for all ability levels