This will include
- Installing Solidity, which used used to compile the contract into byte code that can be deployed on the blockchain.
- Create a private local node, so you can experiment without spending money.
- Create a couple of test accounts
- Deploy the smart contract into the test blockchain
- Call the functions of our smart contract to see that it is working.
We do not cover:
- Solidity programming in depth, only show how to set up environment, compile and interact with contract.
- Workflow and IDE’s for programming