In this course, you will learn :
- Installing Solidity, which used used to compile the contract into byte code that can be deployed on the blockchain.
- Create a private local node, so you can experiment without spending money.
- Create a couple of test accounts
- Deploy the smart contract into the test blockchain
- Call the functions of our smart contract to see that it is working.
1. Setup Your Environment
- Install Mist Browser
- Install Geth
- Install Solidity
2. Deploy First Contract on Private Blockchain
- Create a Private Blockchain
- Compile Your First Contract
- Call Your Contract's Functions
- Deploying a Contract With Mist