In this course, you will :
- Learn how successful Fortune 500 firm leaders use career strategy best practises to gain a competitive advantage in their careers.
- Feel completely confident that you made the right decision in your career strategy to maximise your career potential, income, and job security.
- Create a plan with specific next steps to adapt Fortune 500 firm leaders' successful career strategies for yourself.
- Learn about the dangerous judgement errors known as cognitive biases that lead to career disasters and how Fortune 500 executives overcome them using scientific methods.
- Get rid of the constant ruminations, multiple grey zones, and mental blindspots that plague typical career strategic planning and decision making.
- Course Textbook Materials Packet: See Attached Resources
- A Truly Long-Term Career
- How to Not Dead-End Your Career
- Influencing Key People for Your Career
- How to Assess Blindspots in Your Career
- 5 Keys to Quick, Effective Career Decisions
- 8 Steps to Making the Best Major Career Decisions
- How to Failure-Proof Your Career Decisions
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Career Strategic Plan
- Bonus How to Deal With Irrational Colleagues and Subordinates in Denial
- Next Steps for Mastery of Course Content and Lifelong Learning