In this course, you will :
- Work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers.
- Use encapsulation to improve the robustness of the code and reduce the impact of change.
- Re-use code using inheritance and composition.
- Understand the problems with inheritance and how composition solves these problems.
- Change the behaviour of an application by extending its code, rather than changing it.
- Develop loosely-coupled, testable and extensible applications using interfaces.