In this course, you will :
- Perform industry analysis.
- Execute competitor analysis.
- Apply the Five forces model.
- Assess the bargaining power of suppliers and clients.
- Understand the threat of substitute products and new industry entrants.
- Apply Game theory in practice.
- Study how competitors behave: Cooperation or Competition.
- Focus on the way companies acquire a competitive advantage.
- Study the three main competitive strategies: Cost leadership, DIfferentiation, and Niche.
- Discuss the advantages of vertical and horizontal integration.
- Learn how to perform a SWOT analysis in practice.