In this course, you will :
- earn how to use R and RStudio to process data. You'll also look at how business principles interact with data analytics.
- Recognize information's distinct economic, accounting, and legal characteristics.
- Understand and apply techniques for generating broad-based and transformative business benefits from available information assets.
- Determine and adapt traditional asset management principles and practises to better manage information assets.
- Financial Accounting: Foundations
- Financial Accounting: Advanced Topics
- Introduction to Business Analytics: Communicating with Data
- Introduction to Business Analytics with R
- Infonomics I: Business Information Economics and Data Monetization
- Infonomics II: Business Information Management and Measurement