In this course, you will learn :
- Understand the verbal and nonverbal communication processes, as well as the significance of active listening for effective communication.
- The capacity to recognise distinct personality types and behavioural styles in order to improve personal and corporate interactions.
- Develop ways to overcome various communication hurdles, such as thinking before speaking, checking to ensure understanding, and avoiding frequent traps.
- Create a questioning funnel to aid in efficient communication.
- How to communicate assertively through nonverbal communication as well as assertively through body language.
- Introduction to Communication
- Understanding Behaviour Styles & Personality Types
- Overcoming Communication Barrierr
- Asking Questions
- Learning to Communicate Assertively
- Business Writing & Team Communication