In this course, you will :
- Day 1 (Investigation): You'll delve into your own personal history, using investigation and somatic exercises to unearth your unique sources of courage, happiness, and truth.
- Day 2 (Belonging): You will shift your fundamental understanding of and relationship with the basic human need of belonging through psychology, journaling, and even song and dance.
- Day 3 (Embrace Connection): Using the VIA Chart, you'll get crystal-clear on your wants, non-negotiables, and the types of connections you want to make for your community.
- Day 4 (Listen With Kindness): You'll learn how to tune into your own and others' emotional frequencies, as well as how to listen and connect with full presence and kindness.
- Day 5 (Own Your Gratitude): You'll harness the essence of gratitude to instantly shift your emotions, vanquish negativity, and project a glowing presence using powerful mood-altering techniques (including the Hedonic Treadmill).
- Day 6 (Need Your D.O.S.E.): You'll learn to control and optimise the four primary D.O.S.E brain chemicals that regulate your happiness and energy levels - so you can be the best version of yourself at all times.
- Day 7 (Go In With Awe): You'll master the practise of living in a state of awe - a state in which your endorphins are flowing, you have access to childlike states of wonder, and euphoria is always just one conscious choice away.
- Day 8 (Celebration & Review): after completing every step of Going In, it’s time to celebrate your achievements, reflect on your progress, and prepare for Part 2 where you’ll start focusing outwards.
- Day 9 (Way To Flow): You'll use the CRAWL community building formula to define your community's key rituals, purpose, and boundaries - and create a space where everyone's superpowers can freely flow.
- Day 10 (Embody Functional Happiness): Whether your community collaborates on work, projects, or shared goals, you'll learn how to run virtual meetings that maximise presence, productivity, and functional happiness.
- Day 11 (Belonging Is A Science): You'll be guided through a four-step process for developing and mastering the skill of belonging, which you can then use to connect with your community and any community you join.
- Day 12 (Embrace Connection & Conflict): you’ll learn how to not just manage and navigate conflict in your community - but transmute it into fuel for empathy and healing.
- Day 13 (Listen With Kindness): You'll learn about the four most important elements to pay attention to in your community, as well as an ancient Shong exercise that increases your sensitivity to the energies, desires, and passions within and around you.
- Day 14 (Own Your Gratitude): You'll learn how to incorporate empowering gratitude into each of the four stages of community building: exploratory, participatory, outer core, and inner core.
- Day 15 (Need Your D.O.S.E. ): In Part 1, you learned how to master the four key neurochemicals that influence your happiness and energy levels - now you'll learn how to do the same for your community.
- Day 16 (Go Out With Awe): You will be guided through the Shinrin-Yoku method for creating peak events and experiences that will leave your community in a state of bliss, closeness, and awe.
- Day 17 (Celebration): It's time to celebrate your graduation, chart your future course, and imagine your new life enriched by the power of your dream community.
- Going In: Discover Your Inner Sense of Belonging
- Going Out: Discover Collective Joy & Belonging