In this course, you will :
- introduces test-driven development and provides a step-by-step guide for applying these principles to Django development.
- Begin by discussing the purpose of automated testing, as well as the distinctions between test-driven development and development-driven testing.
- learn about Django, a Python framework for creating web applications. Before building a complete web application with Django, you'll design and write a series of unit tests to ensure a robust, low-risk experience.
- What is Test-driven Development?
- Advantages of the Test-driven Development Approach
- An Overview of What We Will Build
- Types of Tests
2. Steps Involved in Test-driven Development
- Writing the Test
- Run the Test
- Write the Actual Code
- Make All Tests Pass
- Refactor and Improve the Code
3. E-library Application: Part One
- Creating a New Django Project
- Overview of Django Automated Testing Framework
- Write and Run the Tests for the Models
- Writing the Code for the Models
- Write and Run the Tests for the URLs
- Write the Code for the URLs
4. E-library Application: Part Two
- Write and Run the Tests for the Forms
- Writing the Code for the Form
- Write and Run the Tests for the Templates
- Write the Code for the Templates
5. E-library Application: Part Three
- Write and Run the Tests for the Views
- Writing the Code for the Views
- Refactor and Improve the Test