In this course, you will :
- Learn about the evolution of brand partnerships for artists and how today's online world has expanded these opportunities.
- Examine examples of collaboration between artists and brands before delving into the key points that both parties must consider when developing a new brand partnership opportunity.
- Luis will introduce you to an artist, tell you his story, and explain his process for developing collaborations and partnerships.
- As you meet another artist and learn about their strategy, create a case study to serve as inspiration for your own project. Use the answers provided by the artist to begin designing your strategy using Luis' 5 steps.
- Go over a series of references and examples to help you organize your information and present your work.
- Learn how to make connections through networking and how the industry works.
- Learn how to organise your contacts and opportunities before identifying potential challenges. To conclude the course, consider some strategic online and offline approaches to engaging your contacts in conversation.
- Create a step-by-step strategy for securing new brand partnership opportunities as well as artwork to present to a specific brand.
1. An Overview on the Partnerships Context
- Artist and Brand Perspectives
- Getting to Know an Artist
2. Case Study
- Your Work, Your Perspective
- Design Your Strategy
- Present Your Work
3. Network, Opportunities, and Approach
- Networking: How It Works
- Create Your Own Network