In this course, you will :
- Understand the design rationale behind the blockchain technology.
- Understand the technological and cryptographic components of a blockchain.
- Understand the variations and differences of existing major blockchain platforms.
- Understand what types of applications best fit the characteristics of blockchain.
- Understand the limitations and outstanding issues of existing blockchain technology.
- Understand the negative impacts of, in particular, criminal activities in the context of blockchain.