In this course, you will :
- Create functions to easily repeat tasks and commands.
- Make variables to hold data and use them as needed.
- Make three data types: integers, strings, and Booleans, as well as null, and don't mix them up.
- Create Conditional Statements to help you make sound decisions.
- Make For Loops to repeat a task until the goal is met.
- By comparing statements, you can determine whether they are true or false using Logical and Relational Operators.
- Make lists to store data, similar to an attendance sheet.
- Variables... What are those!
- Strings and Integers. No, you can't pull it...
- Return Type Functions
- Boolean and Relational Operators
- Conditionals Statements
- Logical Operators
- A ray or Array, and a List
- For Loops