In this course, you will :
- Recognize how to build a rapport with customers by acknowledging their concerns.
- Investigate the relationship-building technique of yielding to customers.
- Explain how speaking in complete sentences helps to build rapport during a customer service call.
- Investigate the various methods for establishing rapport during a customer chat interaction.
- Determine the most effective ways to use rapport to calm down irate customers.
1. Simple Ways to Build Rapport with Customers
- Build rapport in six seconds or less
- Acknowledge concern with customers
2. Techniques for Maintaining Rapport
- Yield to customers
- Pace customers
- Speak in complete sentences with customers
3. Building Rapport in Specific Situations
- End customer interactions with a fond farewell
- Create rapport in a customer chat interaction
- Create rapport in a customer email
- Use rapport to disarm angry customers
- Maintain rapport when delivering bad news to customers