In this course, you will :
- Learn what true compassion is and why reconnecting with yourself through compassion practise may be one of the most important skills to have in this uncertain world.
- Learn how to cultivate a deep desire for compassion and recognise the four types of limits you may encounter.
- Learn how to meditate on compassion by focusing on your breath. You'll see why having a wandering mind is a great way to practise compassion. And you'll overcome the common roadblocks to developing an effective and consistent mindfulness practise that also makes you happy in the moment.
- Learn how to extend your heart energy and your compassion to the people who’re important to you, to complete strangers and unknown people of the world and even to the people who may have wronged you.
- Learn why holding a grudge in your heart is the same as repeatedly hurting yourself.
- Learn to develop compassion for those who have wronged you in order to be free of negative emotions such as rage.
- Discover how forgiveness is linked to your thoughts. You will learn to think critically and to use your thoughts to change your attitudes.
- You'll also notice a significant shift in your understanding of negative emotions and the people or situations that cause them.
- Learn how to practise forgiveness throughout the day by practising micro-moment mindfulness. You'll also learn how to turn unpleasant or painful experiences into opportunities to create happiness.
- Learn to let go in order to forgive easily. You will also learn how to be a mind observer and examine negative emotions such as anger, guilt, shame, sadness, and resentment while remaining fully grounded.
- Understanding Compassion
- Compassion Meditation
- Compassion Expansion
- Understanding Forgiveness
- Forgiveness & Thoughts
- Experiencing Forgiveness
- Forgiveness & Letting Go