In this course, you will learn
- Visualizing data, including bar graphs, pie charts, venn diagrams, histograms, and dot plots.
- Analyzing data, including mean, median, and mode, plus range and IQR and box-and-whisker plots.
- Data distributions, including mean, variance, and standard deviation, and normal distributions and z-scores.
- Probability, including union vs. intersection and independent and dependent events and Bayes' theorem.
- Discrete random variables, including binomial, Bernoulli, Poisson, and geometric random variables.
- Sampling, including types of studies, bias, and sampling distribution of the sample mean or sample proportion, and confidence intervals.
- Hypothesis testing, including inferential statistics, significance level, type I and II errors, test statistics, and p-values.
- Regression, including scatterplots, correlation coefficient, the residual, coefficient of determination, RMSE, and chi-square.