In this course, you will learn:
- How to turn your interest in family photography into a money-making venture.
- How to stand out stylistically, discusses what gear is a must, and details the flow of a shoot.
- Tips for approaching the financial and promotional aspects of your business, including how to commit to a pricing structure, develop a marketing budget, and create a website.
- Converting your passion into profit
1. Find Your Style
- Look with intent
- Get specific
- What is possible where you live?
- Who do you have access to?
- Write it out
- Gear essentials
- Commit to a pricing structure
- Scheduling and planning
- Finalizing the sale
3. Stepping Up Your Game
- Plan a styled shoot
- Develop a marketing budget and plan
- Create a website
- Deliver your images with style
- Create a guide
- Be generous and kind