In this course, you will learn:
- In weather systems, the roles of air, water, and wind are discussed.
- How to calculate the wind speed and direction in your area.
- What to do if you're about to get struck by lightning.
- How to recognize the many types of clouds and their characteristics.
- How do you explain the characteristics of thunderstorms and tornadoes?
- How to gather and analyze data and observations in order to forecast the weather for the next day.
- Weather forecast methods' advantages and disadvantages.
- The butterfly effect and how it affects weather systems.
- Physical processes in weather systems
- Winds, weather masses, clouds, fronts in the temperate zones
- Other weather systems
- Weather predictions: Linear and non-linear systems