In this course, you will :
- Discover use cases and best practises for architecting batch mode applications with technologies like Hive and Apache Spark.
- demonstrates how to analyse a problem, create an architectural outline, select appropriate technologies, and finalise a solution.
- examines data acquisition, transport, processing, storage, and service best practises
- Each lesson is jam-packed with practical techniques and insights from a developer who has firsthand experience with the benefits and drawbacks of these technologies.
- Intro to Big Data Applications
- Data Warehouse (DW)
- Log Accumulation (LA)
- IT Operations Analytics (OA)
- Customer 360 (C360)
- Customer Analytics (CA)