In this course, you will learn :
- Understand the Arabic alphabet.
- Some basic Arabic phrases
1. How to recognize & pronounce the Arabic letters in formal Arabic & Spoken Arabic
- How many sounds are similar between the Arabic Alphabet and English Alphabet?
- Arabic Alphabet Alef - baa - taa - thaa
- Arabic Alphabet jeem - Haa - khaa الحروف الأبجدية ج-ح–خ
- Arabic Alphabet daal - Thaal- raa - zaay: الحروف الأبجدية د – ز
- Arabic Alphabet seen- sheen الحروف الأبجدية س-ش
- Arabic Alphabet Saad- THaa الحروف الأبجدية ص-ظ
- Arabic Alphabet 3ayn - ghayn - faa - qaaf الحروف الأبجدية ع-ق
- Arabic Alphabet kaaf- laam - meem - noon الحروف الأبجدية ك - ن
- Arabic Alphabet haa - waaw - yaa - hamza الحروف الأبجدية ه-ء
2. Learn to have a small conversation in Arabic
- Hello in Arabic used by Muslims whether they are religious or not
- "And upon you peace" in Formal Arabic and Spoken Arabic.
- Hello Commonly used by all Arabic speakers plus rules to convert MSA to Spoken
- Good morning in Formal Arabic and Spoken Arabic used by all Arabic speakers
- Good evening in Formal Arabic and Spoken Arabic used by all Arabic speakers
3. Start speaking Arabic
- How to say: I, we, he, she in Arabic. Subject Pronouns: اَلضَّمَائِر
- How to say: You in Arabic. Subject Pronoun(s): اَلضَّمَائِر
- Dialogue: What is your name? My name is, Nice to meet you in MSA, Spoken Arabic
- Dialogue: How are you? Good, Praise the Lord, Thank you (MSA and Spoken Arabic)
- Dialogue: Where are you from? I am from ....., I am plus nationality
- Conversation: Do you work or go to school?
- Conversation: I am a medical student?
- Conversation: Are you married or single? To a female
- Conversation: I am single, and you?