In this course, you will :
- Begin by installing the necessary plugins and scripts to accelerate your workflow.
- Learn how to make a presentation document, also known as a "deck," for your project. Discover how to make moodboards, storyboards, and colour palettes for each project.
- Learn how to use the inspiration from your deck to create a 2D geometric design in Illustrator. Then it's time to make your design 3D.
- Investigate various methods for bringing your 2D design to life with Cinema 4D.
- Discover how to model, animate, add texture, and render your own 3D design.
- Learn Dan’s tricks and tips for colour correcting your work and see how to use Adobe Media Encoder to prepare your work for a wide variety of platforms, including Instagram and Vimeo.
1. Design Development
- Installing Some Scripts and Plugins and Setting up a Folder Structure
- Create a Presentation Deck
- Developing the Idea, Finding References and Creating a Mood Board
- Creating a Sketch or Storyboard
- Colour Palette Development
- 2D Design and Colour Combinations
- Preparing Files for Cinema 4D
2. Working in 3D
- Modelling in Cinema 4D
- Animating in Mograph
- Setting up Your Cameras
- Lighting Your Design
- Creating Textures and Applying Colours
- Final Tweaks and Setting up Renders
3. Post-production in After Effects
- Post-production in After Effects
- Share Your Work