In this course, you will :
- Understand Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Architecture, Core Concepts and Operations.
- Master Concepts such as Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Producers, Consumers.
- Start a personal Kafka development environment.
- Learn major CLIs: kafka-topics, kafka-console-producer, kafka-console-consumer, kafka-consumer-groups, kafka-configs.
- Create your Producers and Consumers in Java to interact with Kafka.
- Program a Real World Twitter Producer & ElasticSearch Consumer.
- Extended APIs Overview (Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams), Case Studies and Big Data Architecture.
- Practice and Understand Log Compaction.