In this course, you will :
- Recognize the landscape of human trafficking and the various types of trafficking.
- Recognize related issues and causative factors.
- Be able to recognise potentially dangerous situations.
- You will be able to begin discussing the subject with authority.
1. Anti - Trafficking 101
- What is Human Trafficking
- Types of Trafficking and its impact on victims
- Sex Trafficking
- Protection against vulnerability
- Migration and Steps for Safe Migration
- Signs of Trafficking
- Online Sexual Exploitation & Cyber Grooming - Cyber Crime
- Safe Village Program Overview
2. Allied Issues & Laws - Trafficking
- Domestic Violence
- Child Sexual Exploitation vs Prostitution
- Sexual Abuse
- Juvenile Justice Act (JJ Act)
- Immoral Trafficking Prevention Act (ITPA) and Anti-Human Trafficking Unit (AHTU)
- Child Protection Committtee
- Palermo Protocol
- UN Agencies working on Trafficking
- Child Marriage