In this course, you will :
- Recognize a person-centered approach to music therapy.
- Along the way, you'll discover the key elements of how music therapy works and can help in a variety of settings by exploring your own relationship with music.
- Learn about Nordoff Robbins' groundbreaking work.
- Develop your abilities as a music therapist.
- You'll learn how music therapy has evolved to meet the needs of our changing world, as well as the critical skills required to become a music therapist, such as the value of listening.
- Introduction - Music and You
- The importance of listening
- The History of Nordoff Robbins
- It takes two...
- Nordoff Robbins work in groups and community settings