In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create and manage Facebook ad campaigns that will help your business and brand grow.
- This course will teach you how to get started with Facebook advertising while avoiding some of the platform's most common pitfalls.
- assist you in developing campaigns that make sense, beginning with a strategy that is clearly aligned with your business goals.
- how to write ads, plan your budget, and boost your posts, as well as how to use the most powerful Facebook tools, such as Ads Manager and Analytics
- By the end, you'll be equipped with the knowledge to maximise the potential of Facebook Ads, creating campaigns that deliver engaging campaigns to the right audiences and drive business back to your brand.
1. Facebook Advertising Overview
- Introduction to Facebook ads
- Different Facebook campaign objectives
- How to target ads on Facebook
- Basic advertising terminology
2. How Facebook Ads Work
- How to set up an advertising account
- Facebook advertising structure
- How to choose an ad campaign objective
3. How to Create Facebook Ads
- Identify your primary audience
- Refine your audience with interest targeting
- Refine your audience with behavior targeting
- Choose a budget for your ads
- Manage ad placements
- Choose your ad creative
4. View Your Advertising Data
- How to manage existing ads and campaigns
- How to create advertising reports
- Understand your success metrics
- View your billing summary
5. Implement Best Practices
- Tips for writing a great ad
- How to choose an effective image for your ad
- Improve the performance of your ads
- Key Facebook ad policies