In this course, you will learn :
- To save time, automate hybrid apps, work with files on devices, and call functions from within your app's code.
- With this advanced course, you can take your Appium skills to the next level.
- shows how to automate web views for hybrid apps, how to automate real Android and iOS devices, how to use the Appium File API, how to simulate phone calls and text messages, and how to manage app installation and removal from Appium.
- introduces three different techniques for reducing app state wait time.
- This course can help QA professionals, testers, and mobile developers alike improve the speed and effectiveness of their test automation.
1. Automating Hybrid Apps
- Hybrid apps and web views
- The Context API
- Inspect web views
- Web view automation in practice
2. Automating Real Devices
- Android device automation: Background
- Android device automation: Practice
- iOS device automation: Background
- iOS device automation: Practice
3. App and Device Management
- Automate system apps
- Install, remove, and launch apps
- Work with files on the device
- Orientation, window size, and screenshots
- Simulating phone calls and SMS
4. Setting Up App State
- Waiting for app state: Theory
- Test nexus
- Deep links
- Application backdoors