In this course you will learn
- Learn how to design a website with all the tools and flexibility you need, and then prototype that website so your clients and collaborators can see exactly how it will work.
- This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app.
- how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy
- how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create
- how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD.
- how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.